snowfl aggregates data from other independent websites. Information
available on snowfl does not contain any file that can be copyrighted.
However, snowfl is in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright
Act (DMCA) and removes anything which snowfl is notified infringes the
copyright of any party. If link to your copyrighted material has been
found on snowfl and you want this removed, you must provide a copyright
infringement claim that includes the following information:
1. Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the
owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Provide sufficient contact information so that you may be contacted
3. You must also include a valid email address in the format of
4. You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed
to have been infringed.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that
use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the
copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and
under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to
act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly
7. A statement that you are the authorized person to act on behalf of
the owner, or that you are the owner of an exclusive right that is
allegedly being infringed.
8. Include the title, origin website and magnet link listed in the
search result which infringes your copyright. You can send maximum 50
items in a single request.
Send the infringement notice via email to
xfer2393(at)protonmail(dot)com. snowfl answers by removing your
requested items from the search result.